In addition to any restrictions or easements associated with a specific lot, all Pembrey residents are subject to the restrictions, covenants, and conditions described in greater detail in the following documents:
** Click the links below to Open & Print the documents
- 2017 Amendment added new restrictions on payment of dues, vehicles, and swimming pools.
- 2009 Amendment updated the land use and added a new restriction on subdivision of lots.
- 1964 Amendment recognized the Pembrey Civic Association
- 1960 Amendment extended the restrictions to the new lots in the West Pembrey cul-de-sac and changed some definitions such as setback, free space, sewer charges, etc.
- 1949 Amendment changed the free space definition
- Original 1938 Deed defines the general land use, approval of plans, permitted dwelling location with associated easements, setbacks, and free space